Refunds and returns
If you decide that you would like to cancel a repair before we have completed it, but after payment, then let us know. If you have not sent us your device to be repaired, we will refund you the entire amount. If we have received your phone, we will refund you the repair amount minus the return postage, packaging costs.and any Admin fees, to cover Engineer time and costs.
For defects, see our warranty here
Parts and accesories
Our 30-day returns guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 30 days of the date you received the item, unopened (with any seals and shrink-wrap intact) and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item. We can only accept the return of opened items if they are faulty. Please note that we reserve the right to send back items to you that have been returned to us after 30 days unless they are faulty.
Your order is an offer to ITC to buy the product(s) or service(s) in your order. When you place an order to purchase a product from ITC, we will send you a message confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order (the “Order Confirmation”). The Order Confirmation is acknowledgement that we have received your order, and does not confirm acceptance of your offer to buy the product(s) or the services ordered. We only accept your offer, and conclude the contract of sale for a product ordered by you, when we dispatch the product to you and send e-mail confirming to you that we’ve dispatched the product to you (the “Dispatch Confirmation”).
1 Year Performance Warranty
As part of the repair services provided to the Customer (“You”), ITC is providing replacement parts (“Parts”) and accessories (“Accessories”) supplied by Instant Technology Centre Ltd (“Company”).
- Company warrants to you that from the date the Parts or Accessories are provided to you and for the lifetime of your device so long as you remain the owner (“Warranty Period”), each Part and Accessory provided to you under this Agreement will be materially free of manufacturing defects. Company’s sole obligation, and your sole remedy, under this warranty is limited to, at Company’s sole discretion, repair or replacement of the defective Part or Accessory. This warranty is non-transferable.
- Company’s obligations under this warranty are conditioned on your prompt notification to Company of any warranty claim and complying with Company’s then-current warranty procedures provided to you. This warranty specifically excludes (i) any Part or Accessory that was altered, repaired, or modified by a party other than Company without Company’s prior written consent; (ii) any defects, damage or errors that (1) occurred after shipping by Company, (2) were the result of improper testing, installation, storage, mishandling, abuse, misuse, accident or causes other than ordinary use of the Part or Accessory, or (3) use of the Part or Accessory in conjunction with another product which is incompatible, or of an inferior quality; (iii) warranty claims by any individual other than you, or warranty claims after the Warranty Period; and (iv) any warranty claim for which Company determines that there is no defect in the returned Part or Accessory.
- For repair-related warranty claims, you must return the device using proper packaging. You must comply with the additional warranty and return procedures provided to you by Company. You assume risk of loss or damage to any Part or Accessory returned to Company for repair or replacement until delivery to Company.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, NEITHER COMPANY, NOR THEIR SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE PARTS OR ACCESSORIES. ALL PARTS AND ACCESSORIES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND ALL WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from a technician or otherwise will create any warranty, representation or guarantee by Company not expressly stated herein.
Limitation of Liability
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, COMPANY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY FOR ANY DAMAGES RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE PARTS OR SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (A) FOR ERROR OR INTERRUPTION OF USE, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, SERVICES OR TECHNOLOGY, OR LOSS OF BUSINESS; (B) FOR ANY INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR FOR LOSS OF PROFITS; OR (C) FOR ANY AMOUNTS THAT ARE IN EXCESS OF THE TOTAL AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU FOR THE PART OR ACCESSORY FROM WHICH SUCH DAMAGE AROSE.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, AND Accordingly, some of the above limitations and disclaimers may not apply to you. To the extent that we may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of our liability will be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
Scope of warranty coverage
- Screen/LCD and any other repaired or replaced parts that malfunction, or do not work as intended or designed.
- Warranty is limited to the parts and/or service(s) that were paid for. If only parts were purchased, warranty is limited to the replacement of the parts. If parts and repair service were purchased, warranty extends to cover the labor cost of part replacement and any other repairs specifically resulting from the initial repair, except in the situations outlined below.
- The warranty is valid only for the specific device repaired and the original customer; it is not transferable across devices or if the device is sold or given to another individual.
What does your 1 Year performance repair warranty not cover?
Our lifetime warranty does not cover:
- Unfortunately we can’t offer a warranty for the batteries that have been misused or ovrcharged. The warranty for batteries is limited to 6 months.
- Liquid damage repairs
- Due to the fickle nature of liquid damage, we cannot warranty any liquid damage repairs, even if they are successful. There is no guarantee when it comes to a device that has liquid damage or how long it will last past the incident.
- User-caused damage after the repair
- We provide a lifetime warranty on all repairs because of our confidence in both our high-quality hardware, as well as our technician’s abilities to properly perform repairs. We cannot, however, use this warranty to cover further damage caused to a device by the customer after the repair because this is not a result of either the hardware being faulty/defective or the technician improperly installing it.
- Improper repair by someone other than a ITC technician or use of any other product other than ITC products after the repair
- If your device shows evidence of having been tampered with or shows evidence of being damaged as a result of an additional repair or attempted repair after being serviced by a ITC technician, then the warranty is void.
- Any loss of data occurring as a result of the repair – customers are advised to back up all data prior to repair attempt.